HOME REMODELING, ADDITIONS, & CONVERSIONS
- Your family is getting bigger.
- You want to add a man cave.
- You want increase the value of your home before you sell it.
- You just need a change.
So you are thinking about, upgrading your kitchen, fixing up the bathroom, adding an extra bedroom. Maybe just installing new siding or windows.
- You’ve been thinking about it for a while, and now it’s time to do it. But it’s a big decision.
- You’re going to invest lots of money and you want it done right.
- You know lots of builders can tear things up and throw up a quick job so they can move on to their next contract.
- And it will probably even look pretty good…for a while.
Everything looks great when it’s new, but if you give it a few years, maybe not so much.
That’s not what you want. You want quality work, craftsmanship, from the inside out.
How it looks (and works) ten, even twenty, years from now…that’s about craftsmanship, and just plain old caring about doing things the right way.
NO SHORT CUTS
So what you need is not just a contractor. You need a builder. You need someone with deep knowledge of construction and with a deep bench of skilled subs that can handle all aspects of the job.
That’s why Rick Bagley is exactly who you want.
There is very good reason why he has a huge portfolio of very happy customers. In fact, more than a few come back to him every few years for more work.
- They won’t deal with anyone else.
- Because Rick is just that good.
- He knows how to get it done, and who is the best one for the job.
- Because even if his name is on the job, it’s his reputation – and he takes his reputation very seriously.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a major upgrade on the structure of your house…
- Finished Basements
- Convert A Garage Into Living Space
- Raise a roof to add bedrooms
- Convert attic space
- Convert a barn into an in-law apartment
- Update old buildings like historic farm houses
- Or if you just want to do some interior improvements…
- Sheetrock & Drywall Installations
- Interior Painting
- Kitchen Remodels
- Bathroom Remodels
- Hardwood Floor Installations
Or even if you are looking to enhance and protect your home’s exterior…
- Vinyl siding
- Window replacement
- Exterior painting
Rick Bagley Contracting can do all of these things and more.
What’s more, while it’s true that quality costs money, and there are no short cuts, you might be surprised at how Rick can find ways to do the job right and do it for less than you thought.
That’s just called good old Yankee thrift combined with good old Yankee know how.
Call Rick if you are even THINKING about doing some kind of home renovation or add on.
He will listen to what you want and give you the straight deal on what he can do. Chances are, you’ll love what you hear.